Sunday, December 10, 2006

They said 'aren't you that suicide bomber that blew up that bus last year?' I said 'no' They said 'yes' I said 'You're not thinking this through...'

I'm feeling too lazy to do any real posting today... but I shall... eventually.
For now you're just going to have to make do with a couple of my photos taken on my little old camera. I say 'little old' because Dad has given me his speccy camera for a christmas/birthday present and it is the most awesome thing
in the world! Anywho, enjoy and I will talk to you all later.

Best,

Caitlin


Bee

Tree Roots

3 comments:

ElleBelle said...

Did u really take those or r they off google?? lol . . what fine photos * * * * lol . . Cyas **

ElleBelle said...

Great now u cant read what I wrote..lol..

Pirateguybrush said...

Very nice, Cait!