Sunday, August 07, 2005

I know who I want to be reincarnated as!

I have been trawling the internet thismorning (no particular reason) and came across this little gem. Its a quote from the 2005 remake of "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory" (1971) aptly named "Charlie and the Choclate Factory".

Veruca Salt: Daddy, I want to go in.
Mr Salt: It's only 9:59, sweetheart.
Veruca Salt: Then make time go faster.


"Then make time go faster." That's her. That's who I want to come back as.
Anyone who can demand that their father bend the very fabric of space and time, throw aaaalll the rules of quantum physics out the window and possibly destroy the universe itself is alright by me.

Plus she's obscenely rich.

1 comment:

Toastghost said...

yeh, but then ur name would b veruca. i mean, i dunno about you, but being named for a wart treatment or a crap crap band doesnt really appeal. couldn you bend the space-time continuum w a better name?