Sunday, August 14, 2005

Rebroff and Giftedness

Woa - you should hear this guy sing!
One minute he's singing the bassiest of bass notes then 'pow!' he sounds like a soprano! I'm talking more full-on than Pavorotti!
Ooooh - now he's singing 'If I were a rich man', in german!!!!

Man - I didn't realise how much of that song was just 'deebeedeebeefanafanafaan'!

Ivan Rebroff - the guy with the largest vocal range in the world.... it makes me feel like I should be doing something with my life...
Anyways - I've finally found a survey that identifies me as 'gifted' (unfortunately, it does differentiate between gifted and 'talented'... oh well, you can't have everything)

Do you have a passion for justice?
lynch justice? Maybeee...
Are you perfectionistic?
I believe the word is punctilious.
Are you highly sensitive?
YES! NEXT QUESTION!
Do you have gifted friends and relatives?
I like to think so
Do you have a great sense of humor?
Ok - A marine bioligist walks into a flower shop and discovers something new: a bonsai palm tree in a pot. As he admires the plant he says, "With fronds like these, who needs anemones?"
Ha - get it? Anemones!
Are you perceptive-seeing through the image to the reality?
Do x-ray glasses count?
Are you intuitive?
I can guess the next question if you'd like...
Has your honesty gotten you into trouble?
Must...not...say...anything...

Ok - so i resent some of that...
But I've got to get back to typing out my lit notes (whee!)

Cheers,
C.

PS - I promise to publish my feminist-lit-etc-rant later on (when I've gotten rid of all the embarrassing bits...)
See you on the flip side

-cannot believe have just said that-

No comments: