Monday, August 15, 2005

I need to get myself a hobby

No. I really do. My life has become so unordinarily boring that I have been reduced to dreaming about milk.

MILK!
This is not only disturbing, but a trifle sad as well...
If you have anything better to do (ie. knit teacosies) turn back now! Otherwise, here is a full transcript of my dream:

Last night as I was peacefully sleeping I suddenly discovered that I was in a supermarket with two unidentified people, we'll call them Jane and Janet for want of better characters. Now, we needed milk. So, as one does when one needs milk, we picked up a red shopping basket and wandered over to the milk fridge (Shock! Horror!). What followed was a discussion about the advantages and disadvantages of each milk type. This was neither a heated discussion nor one of particular interest - we simply needed milk.

So, after some debate (Jane wanted the milk in a yellow carton - silly Jane), I managed to convince them to buy Brownes "Calcium Plus".
End of dream.

Woa! Exciting stuff, no?

Now, when I was talking to my friend about this (as one does when one is in German) she came up with quite a nice spin on my dream.
-Apparently, I am going to face many difficult choices in my life and, ultimately, will choose the one that is most familiar, costs the least money... and is the most calcium rich.

Hmmm... deep.

C.

2 comments:

Caitlin said...

Arnie - am letting you know that have left rant on other computer (technology! Does its treachory know no bounds?!) and will definitely publish it tomorrow... hopefully... if the planets are aligned properly... and all the signs are there... and if I haven't had a dream about having to pick btw dark and light brown sugar...

Toastghost said...

you'd bloody better, sugar or no sugar. i dont care if you get mobbed by cabbages, you shall publish your rant!