Sunday, August 28, 2005

Things I Need:

1. Icing Sugar (I have a half-made batch of icing sitting on the kitchen counter - fannntastic)
2. Brown Sugar - finished making cake yesterday with juuuust enough
3. 20-20 FOREsight
4. A gazebo. I don't know why, I just feel like I have a gazebo shaped hole in my life... Although I suppose a large tent would do
5. Another 4-day weekend (This really needs no explanation)
6. The ability to wake up every morning *not* feeling like someone has been poking me in the eye all night
7. A Pony (Why not? Why not?)
8. Confidence to stand up to tiny angry lit teachers
9. To be able to lie outside on the grass and watch the clouds without having to worry about schoolwork (only 3 months to go... only three months to go...)
10. Peppermint chocolate!!!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you sure it's a gazebo? Perhaps it is a pergola shaped hole in your life... Ponies are the best, especially ones with rainbow coloured manes who leave fairy dust where ever they fly :)

Caitlin said...

No no, I'm quite sure its a gazebo... Pergolas are *very* distinctive...

Anonymous said...

Derrrr...of course it's a gazebo..ive even got 1 in my back yard...he he he