Sunday, September 11, 2005

New Eps

RvB Season 4 is finally here!! The first two episodes are online on the RvB webpage - you must check them out!!

And in keeping with the spirit of the blog*, here's a little bit of RvB gold...
Grif: So now we're forced to work together? How ironic.
Simmons: No, that's not ironic! Ironic would be if we had to work together to hurt each other!
Donut: No, ironic would be if, instead of that guy kidnapping Lopez, Lopez kidnapped him.
Sarge: I think it would be ironic if our guns didn't shoot bullets, but instead squirted a healing salve that cured all wounds.
Caboose: I think it would be ironic if everybody was made of iron...

TWO HOURS LATER

Chruch: Okay. We all agree that, while the current situation is not totally ironic, the fact that we now have to work together is odd in an unexpected way, that defies our normal circumstances. Is everyone happy with that?!

I think I'm beginning to agree with Caboose... and that, quite frankly, scares me.

Cheerio,
C : p


* Note: the spirit of the blog, essentially, is irony (which I am actually starting to doubt the existence of... but thats a story for another time)

No comments: