Saturday, September 17, 2005

Wildly Fascinating Title

Well, its finally Sunday night... possible the most depressing part of the whole week!
But atleast its been a good weekend I spose.

Saturday
- mum and I went shopping for a good few hours instead of going to the gym - I figure all the walking cancels out the fish'n'chips we had for lunch...
-Bought one (1) Secret Santa/End Of Term gift
-Used last years Secret Santa book voucer to buy the series 4 DVD of british comedy series 'Coupling' from Dymocks (very close, if not slightly more laugh-out-loud funny than Black Books!!)
- Watched all six episodes of 'Coupling'
- went to bed

Sunday
-Spent entire day at the UWA Expo with Selina, came back with a bag chock-a-block full of information and free stuff [pens, highlighters, Roc Candy (!)]
Some of the highlights included:
1. Climbing the tower (180 steps 180 steps 180 steps 180 steps)
2. Discovering that one of the founders/architechts of the hall married a 17 year old... when he was 52...
3. Standing for over 20 minutes in a line for a free hotdog (it was FREE!)
4. Going to the physics display at 9am (it started at 9, there was nobody there)
5. The lecturer who had a tweed coat... with a matching old-man hat!!
6. The 'What I Wish I'd Known In Year 12' lecture where the last speaker told us to quit coffee - it being 'satan in hot liquid form'. He was from bunbury. Or, as he liked to call it - 'Funbury'
He was cool : p
7. Tieing a balloon (free!) around my wrist then realising that I couldn't take my bag off that shoulder without looping it over my balloon...

-and am now sitting in bed watching 'Coupling' again, have pulled out the first series and am alternating between the two...


Aaaaaand, that's my weekend!

I should probably have done some homework...


No comments: