Monday, October 10, 2005

Well that's the last context paragraph *i'll* ever write

Three down, four to go.
I finally got around to counting my exams this time - and I'm only half-way through!! The upside of this, however, is the fact that I've finished my last school-based lit exam. No more context paragraphs for me! None of the Good Answer TEE essays have them and I believe, quite frankly, that they're completely superfluous.
What else...
Have you ever tried writing essays with 'the crying game' stuck in your head? No? I thought not. Its bloody difficult believe you me! I kept trying to write on Medea and little bits of song kept working their way into my head - it'd go like this:
In his play, Medea, Euripides 'first there are kisses, then there are sighs' uses the construction of characters to further promote 'the cr-yyying gaaaame'.
I'm hoping I managed to scrub out all the bits before giving them in...
Oooh - I'm off to study for my physics prac tomorrow by watching Mythbusters.
Oh quiet, I know its not study.

Anywhoo - I'll leave you with a little comic that sort of follows on from a point made in my lit rant a couple of months back

Cheerio,
C.

No comments: